Sunday, February 23, 2014

Protecting Our California Family with Protection Dogs

Hey there!

My name is Julia and I am writing this blog to not only express my love for protection dogs, but to inform you of their endless benefits. I guess I'll start off with our beginning thoughts and what made us decide to bring a protection dog into our home. 

CCPROTECTIONDOGS.COM
When my family and I moved from northern California down to the Los Angeles area, we knew that we should be ready to take certain safety precautions. Right away within a month of moving into our new home, my husband made sure that we had an electronic security system installed. This put me at ease for a little while and I felt protected. However, after being surprised with the news of our little one, who would be here in a short eight months, my maternal instincts were amplified to a whole other level. 

Raising a family in northern California life was pretty simple and laid back, I always felt safe, even when our two oldest were younger. As I'm sure you can imagine, here in Los Angeles everything is different. Even though we're in a nice neighborhood full of lovely residents, whom I have come to know and trust; there is always that little voice telling me to be cautious. And each time we started leaving the house, I found myself worrying more and more! Thoughts of someone breaking in while we were all gone or while we left the kids with a babysitter, started to overwhelm me. To the point that I decided it was necessary to find something else that would reassure our safety. I did several searches on the internet for alternate security systems and I happened to just do a search for "Trained dogs for sale in California" and I went to a few sites and bookmarked a few of the good ones for later reference. 

One day I was out for my moring jog and I stopped to talk with one of my neighbors. I asked her if she ever had the same anxious feelings I did about making sure her home and her family was safe. I didn't know it then but the information she was about to tell me would soon bring me just what I was looking for. She explained to me that one of her good friends had just recently bought a protection dog, and suddenly my attention was sparked. I had heard about home protection dogs a little before and remembered reading online about them, and how they were quickly becoming the next big thing not only among celebrities but families just like my own. That night I went home and began researching trying to find all the information I could about owning a protection dog. I then stumbled upon Command Control Protection Dogs and something about their website and what they stood for completely drew me in. After reading through the different pages I gained so much valuable information about trained protection dogs, more than I ever knew before.

I learned that with the CCPD professional expertise, our family could be matched with a dog that was suited exactly for us and our lifestyle. They even provide custom training for either your German Shepherd or Belgian Malinois breed. We wouldn't be welcoming just any dog into our home, but instead one that was meant to keep us safe. Right then I knew I didn't trust the electronic security systems we had, especially with all of the technology genius hackers out there. I needed something more to ensure that my family would be safe and put my mind at ease. I knew exactly what we had to do and that very night I sat down to have a conversation with my husband, one that would be life changing.


Stay tuned! ~ Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment