Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Securing Your Family Memories with a Protection Dog

CCPROTECTIONDOGS.COM
Each day brings us a little more joy with Sadie in our lives. It was almost instantly that this house finally became a home once she arrived. Growing up in Northern California, we always had a dog in the house, at one point we had four. My mom is someone who loves to bring home a lost stray or foster a dog in need. So although we were taking care of all these dogs, I truly believe that they were caring for us too. Looking back now, I can’t imagine life without a dog as a part of the family. Even though we did not have personal protection dogs, the unconditional love that animals give you is indescribable.

When we moved into our old house up state, we took in one of my mom’s dogs, Abby. She was a beautiful black lab who was starting to get older and becoming too hard for my mom to take care of. So we brought her into our home and she was with us for about two more years, right after our first child was born. Abby had been in my life for many years before that and losing her really took a toll on me. I think after she was gone, I built up this barrier and believed I wouldn’t be able to go through losing another dog. Quite some time later, here we are, a larger family in a new place, and have our German Shepherd protection dog, Sadie ~ and I couldn’t be happier.

I guess what I am trying to say is that although dogs may only be in your life for a short amount of time, make each moment count. To them, you are their whole entire life and if you care for them and show them love, they will return it with unbelievable loyalty. Also, please consider the option of a trained personal protection dog. If you find yourself living in fear because of your environment or just want to ensure your family’s safety, this is not a decision you will regret. Make sure to do your research because there are many companies that have trained protection dogs for sale, however not all of them are trustworthy and represent a respectable expertise, like CCPD. So take the time to think it over and ask yourself if you too want a comforting sense of security and a beloved companionship.

No comments:

Post a Comment